wykaz wystawców i wynalazków
INTARG® 2019 będzie dostepny od 30 maja 2019
KATALOG INTARG 2018 DO POBRANIA TUTAJ
|firma:||Novin Mehreghan Bartar Torbat|
|tytuł:||Mouth wash set|
|autorzy:||Mr. Iman Karimzade Moghadam Mr.Mohammad Ghoddousi Mr.Mehdi Miri|
|opis:||The schematic design of a smart device with solid works software as a mouthwash for hospitalized patients, regarding this point that no smart device with multiple capabilities has been made yet for this subject.We have designed a device that allows the nurse to perform oral care scientifically and effectively. This device consists of 3 parts as follows:
Part 1: Information Entry: In this part of the system, by putting the LCD and the existing keypad, the user is allowed to enter some information such as brush speed, amount of liquid injector, etc. to enable the system to operate more efficiently and with different facilities.
Part 2: Mouthwash Spray and Injection Control System: In this part, the system automatically starts and analyzes the patient and the initial data entered into the system by inserting the brush section into the mouth of the patient and injecting the detergent fluid with a 45 degree angle round and counterclockwise that is designed to eliminate tooth decals.
Part 3 - Suction: In this part, the system with its suction ability can perform the suction operation step by step after the injection and complete wash.
Features and benefits of this device are as follows:
1- Spraying mouthwash into the patient's mouth automatically and saving nursing time
2. The suction system embedded in this toothbrush has a facilitating role in the process of discharging the injected fluid.
3. Toothbrush brush, which rotates 45 degrees in two ways to clean and remove plaques of mouth.
4. Displaying the alert notifications on the monitor and create alarms.
5. This system is usable in urban direct electricity and even uses a portable battery to power the system.
6. By reducing and facilitating the work process, we can call this system as "high-function equipment".
7. Specifying the amount of material spray and set it on the machine.
8- Save settings for frequent use of the device for a patient.
9. Automatic discontinue of the operating mechanism for patient breathing.
10. Set the course and declare the usage time of the device.
|Ochrona własności intelektualnej:||Patent - przyznany|
|stopień komercjalizacji:||Produkt rynkowy|