Report from the INTARG® 2021 ONLINE
From 15 to 16 June, the International Trade Fair of The Invention and Innovation INTARG® 2021 was held for the 14th time - due to the pandemic in the online formula.
INTARG® 2021 is an opportunity to present and promote inventions and innovative solutions on the international forum, exchange of scientific and business contacts between representatives of the world of science, industry, business and finance. It is also an opportunity to win prestigious awards and distinctions awarded by an International Jury as well as patrons and partners of the event.
The INTARG® Show is international and interdisciplinary - from medicine and health, security, IT, to solutions for various industries, as well as everyday life. Their motto is "Innovation as the engine of the economy". They gathered nearly 100 exhibitors, presenting over 300 inventions and innovations from as many as 20 countries and almost all continents.
As every year, high-ranking domestic and foreign institutions and organizations supported the event. The patronage granted by them testifies to the reputation and rank of this event.
The mail Honorary Patron and a Partner of the Show is the Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology. The main international patron is the World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO. The co-host of the event is the City of Katowice.
Honorary guests and patrons of INTARG® 2021 Online sent messages to all participants of this event. We invite you to read them:
- Mr Robert Tomanek, Undersecretary of State in the Ministry of Economic Development, Labour and Technology
- Mr Marco Aleman, Assistant Director General IP Ecosystems Sector of Word Intellectual Property Organisation WIPO
- Mrs Edyta Demby-Siwek, President of the Polish Patent Office
- Mr Alireza Rastegar, President of International Federation of Inventors’ Associations IFIA
- Mrs Manli Hsieh, President of World Invention Intelectual Property Associations WIIPA
- Mrs Ewa Mańkiewicz-Cudny, President of the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations FSNT-NOT
- Mr prof. Leszek Rafalski, Chairman of the General Council of Research Institutes
- Mr dr Marcin Krupa, Katowice City Mayor
- Mr prof. Arkadiusz Mężyk, Rector of the Silesian University of Technology
- Mr Kazimierz Karolczak, Chairman of the Board of Metropolis GZM
- Mr Tomasz Zjawiony , President of the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Katowice
- Mr prof. Krzysztof Biernat, President of the International Jury
- Mrs Barbara Haller de Hallenburg-Illg, President of Eurobusiness-Haller, Organizer of INTARG®
Due to the pandemic, the event was held online. The professional internet platform supporting INTARG® enabled - both in the exhibition and conference part of this event - wide possibilities of presenting and promoting the exhibition offer as well as global reach, interactive participation of all event participants in the virtual space.
As part of the Substantive Partnership, the Silesian University of Technology organized a two-day conference combined with panel discussions between scientists and representatives of the business world, entitled: "Priority Research Areas of the Silesian University of Technology as a chance for synergy between science and business" - discussing extremely important issues in many thematic areas illustrating the importance of science, both in the social and economic dimension.
Events accompanying the INTARG® 2021 Online Fair:
- Conferences and presentations
- Assessment of INTARG® 2021 inventions by the International Jury - discussions between jurors and experts with exhibitors at the stands and in the expert's online room
- TOP Inventions Exchange
- Announcement of Polish winners of awards and distinctions of the Minister of Education and Science for special activity in the promotion of Polish science, as well as for inventions that are best rated internationally in 2020
- Announcement of the results of the INNOVATION LEADER® 2021 competition
- Announcement of the results of the Young Inventor 2021 competition
- Announcement of the results of the INTARG® 2021 competition
All accompanying events were simultaneously translated into English.
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS OF INTARG® 2021::
- Granted by Polish and international and foreign institutions and entities:
- the Minister of Education and Science
- President of the Polish Patent Office
- President of the Polish Federation of Engineering Associations FSNT-NOT
- President of International Federation of Inventors’ Associations IFIA
- President of World Invention Intelectual Property Associations WIIPA
- Prezesa President of the Polish Chamber of Ecology PIE
- Foreign delegations - Associations and Chambers of Inventors from France, Romania, Taiwan, Macau, Canada
- University Politehnica Bucharest
- Haller Pro Inventio Foundation
- Awarded by the International Jury of the INTARG® 2021 Competition:
- Grand Prix
- The Best Foreign Innovation
- The President of Jury Award
- 12 awards - platinum medals
- 3 awards – diamond medals
- 3 awards for a solution with a high level of technological readiness TRL
- Gold, silver and bronze medals and participation diplomas
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the catalog and to use the video recordings of the INTARG® 2021 course and accompanying events.
Eurobusiness-Haller & Pro Inventio Foundation
PATRONAGES AND PATRONATES OF XIV EDITION INTARG® 2021 ONLINE