wykaz wystawców i wynalazków
INTARG® 2019 będzie dostepny od 30 maja 2019
KATALOG INTARG 2018 DO POBRANIA TUTAJ
|firma:||University Politehnica of Bucharest|
|tytuł:||Mechatronic System for Vertical Alternative Swinging of the Pelvic Girdle|
|autorzy:||Petre Lucian SEICIU, Ioan Dan FILIPOIU, Mihai BERTEANU, Ileana CIOBANU, Horia ȘERBU, Ion MANOLE, Florian BADEA, Valentin BARBU, Mihai IONEL, Șerban-Marius MANOLACHE|
|opis:||The Mechatronic System for Vertical Alternative Swinging of the Pelvic Girdle (VAS):
• Is a complex system for environmental over ground rehabilitation;
• Is aimed to provide a complete whole person training for rehabilitation in central neurological conditions
• Simulates the natural alternate hip vertical movement;
• Ensures the correct posture of the patient while walking and is able to direct and control the hip alternating side vertical movement during walking
• Highly versatile; it adapts both to the physical and physiological patient’s characteristics and to any recovery session request (gait speed, vertical displacement, foot load etc.);
• Controlled rotation of the patient’s body along the vertical axis, with feed-back;
• Easily adapted to any recovery system (mechatronic or robotic) with or without TM;
• Simple and robust construction.
The vertical movement is achieved through alternative lift and descent of the hip sides, similar to physiological gate.
The hip vertical trip will be personalized according to one’s anthropometric parameters, the pathologic condition, the functional rest and the objectives of each rehabilitation program stage.
VAS is endowed with a rotation mechanism around the vertical axis.
The holed disc rotates with an angular speed of 1 rotation/double step, in order to obtain the vertical hip movement.
Considering that the patient is positioned with the back, the roller pushes against the left cable (as shown in figure 1) so that the left hip is lifted during the upper-left quarter of the disc and according with the rotation direction. While the roller rotates counterclockwise for the next quadrants:
• 0°-90° – left hip lifts up;
• 90°-180° – left hip descends;
• 180°-270° – right hip lifts up;
• 270°-360° – right hip descends.
The invention prototype is implemented within a larger rehabilitation mechatronic system mounted in ELIAS University Emergency Hospital.
The invention prototype reaches TRL 7.
|Ochrona własności intelektualnej:||Patent - zgłoszony|