wykaz wystawców i wynalazków
INTARG® 2019 będzie dostepny od 30 maja 2019
|tytuł:||GASIFICATION OF WASTE SLUDGE|
|opis:||Problem: The way in wich the unprocessed waste is deposited on the depargalist without prior treatmant has become unacceptable, ecological and economical.
How to solve it: The newer approach to the treatment of waste in a completely ecological and economically acceptable way is the use of gasification technology
• The device is intened for safe and economic processing of all types of waste materials and electrical energy production
• It consist of:
1) Unit for waste sludge processing
2) Electrical energy production units
• Production materials ensure long-lasting and safe operation
• The monitoring system enables the monitoring of processes and continuous operation without delays and oscolation.
1. Fully automatic and 24 hours continuous production adopting advanced technology can produce good quality fuel oil
2. Fully automatic, no need labor, high-temperature and enclosed discharging, which is environmental-friendly, clean and dust-free
3. Unique anti-sticking devices, wich can achieve continuous production of special materials
4. Large capacity with 20-50 tons per day; during production, there is no need for fuel because the non-condensable gas produced gasification can support the whole process of production
5. Raw material input– Sludge from biological waste water treatment
6. Waste treatment unit- Reactor
7. The gasification process is completely closed, unfolding without the presence of oxygen.
8. Environmental-friendly and pollution-free (general hazardous waste processing standards), with national patent smoke scrubbers which can remove acid gas and dust from smoke.
- synthetic gas (main fuels: methane, hydrogen and carbon monoxide)
- solid residue (consisting of non-combustible materials (eg minerals) and small amounts of carbon)
No unpleasant odors are released.
Part of the generated electricity is used in the process, and the rest is delivered to the electric power system.
|Ochrona własności intelektualnej:||Patent - przyznany|
|stopień komercjalizacji:||Produkt rynkowy|